The Chocoholic series is designed as a gesture to a rough ancient ale beer drinking mug.
The glaze is applied in a special sculptural technique and drips during the firing like a liquefied cocoa mass.
The drip pattern varies significantly from piece to piece.
4 chocolate varieties are represented in the series: 99% cocoa, milk, white, and ruby.
- Slip cast porcelain.
- Inner side and upper outside are glazed, the non-glazed surface is hand polished to satin matte smoothness.
- Approximate dimensions: height 12.5cm/4.9”, width 12.5cm/4.9” (including the handle), holds 310 ml/10.5oz.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Slight irregularities in shape or color may occur due to the artisanal nature of the product.
- Please note that the handle is hollowed, therefore the drink will be inside it as well. The inner part of the handle can be washed with a flexible bottle cleaning brush.